HOW IT WORKS:
- Get a Student Rewards card at any men's or women's basketball game in Lobby 1.
- Attend men's or women's basketball games and get a hole punch on your card from the marketing table.
- Collect prizes based on how many games you attend.
*The TV and iPad drawings will be held during halftime of the March 5, 2014 men's basketball game vs. Nevada. Must be present to win. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes including but not limited to sales, use and income taxes. The value of the prize will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. If the winner cannot be contacted or is otherwise disqualified, the BAA may, in its sole discretion, determine another winner. Boise State University student-athletes are not eligible to participate.
To be eligible for the TV and iPad drawings, hand in your student rewards card at at the student rewards table at any men's or women's game before March 5, 2014.
- You will receive one punch for entering a men's or women's basketball game and one punch at the end of the game. Both punches are required to receive credit for attending that game.
- Men's basketball punches will be given out in Lobby 1.
- Women's basketball punches will be given out in Lobby 2.
- Only regular season men's and women's basketball games are eligible for stamps.
- No punches will be given for games not attended by the student.
- A matching student ID must be shown with the corresponding name on the card to receive a stamp.
- Only student rewards cards with a name and signature will be punched.
- Students must present their student ID card at each event in order to receive credit.
- Students who forget their cards will not receive stamps for that event.
- Students must show their student ID cards when picking up their rewards.
- Each student is entitled to get punches only on his/her card.
- By participating in the Boise State Athletics Student Reward program, students agree to allow the athletic department to publish their names in promotional materials.
- Students must provide their email when picking up the student rewards card in order for the marketing staff to contact them for prize pickups.
- All Boise State Athletic Department employees and immediate family members are not eligible for the grand prize drawings.
- Only full or part-time registered students of Boise State University are eligible for participation in the Boise State Athletics Student Rewards program.
- Students competing in an athletic event and/or students working at an athletic event CANNOT receive a stamp for that event.
- Boise State University Athletics Marketing reserves the right to rescind any applicable prizes in the event presented student ID card is deemed fraudulent.
- All rewards must be claimed by March 20th, 2014 at 5pm.
- Prizes and sizes are subject to availability.