The Broncos closed the regular season in dominating fashion.
Broncos will close the regular season with a home doubleheader with the Aggies and Vandals on Senior Day.
Garrett Patton and Danny Moyer led Broncos against Bulldogs.
The Broncos ran out to a 3-0 lead then held off Nevada down the stretch to claim conference road win.
Broncos will be on the road this weekend for a pair of Mountain West Conference matches against the Wolf Pack and Bulldogs.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery versus Arizona on March 15, 2015 in Boise.
Photo gallery for the Boise State versus Oregon men's tennis match in Boise on March 15, 2015.
Boise State versus Penn men's tennis photo gallery for Feb. 27-28, 2015.
Photo gallery for the Boise State versus Utah men's tennis match at the Boas Tennis Center on Feb. 27, 2015.
Boise State men's tennis defeated Arizona 4-3 March 21, 2015, at Appleton Tennis Complex.
2013-14 ● SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- Honors: Academic All-Mountain West.
- Completed his sophomore year with a 21-9 singles mark going 7-4 in fall tournaments and 14-5 in spring duals.
- Played in three fall competitions with top performance being a 2-1 record to advance to the singles quarterfinals of the Dar Walters Tennis Classic (Oct. 4-6) in Boise.
- In spring duals played primarily at the sixth position where he went 8-4, but did see action on courts four (1-0) and five (5-1) ... went 3-1 versus Mountain West Conference opponents.
- Recorded three straight-set conference wins at No. 6 singles over Fresno State's Ethan Lopez (March 23) 6-1, 6-2; versus Utah State's Sebastian Schneider (April 5) 7-5, 6-2; and Air Force's Ali Rizvi (April 19) 7-5, 7-5.
- In doubles he went 12-2 with a 6-2 record in fall competitions and a 6-0 mark in the spring playing all six matches at No. 3 doubles.
- In fall tournaments went 2-1 paired with Garrett Patton and 4-1 with Toby Mitchell ... lost in the doubles consolation semifinal of the ITA Mountain Regional in Las Vegas, Nev., (Oct. 16-20) with Mitchell.
- In spring duals recorded a 2-0 mark with Abe Hewko on court six and went 2-0 paired with Aidan Reid, also at No. 6 doubles.
2012-13 ● FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Honors: Academic All-MW and Mountain West Scholar Athlete.
- Finished freshman year with an 8-4 singles record ... put together a 5-2 fall season in singles ... went 3-2 in dual matches playing on courts five and six.
- Competed in two fall tournaments making his Bronco debut at the Boise State Fall Classic where he finished 2-1 ... won two matches at the ITA Mountain Regional to reach the round of 32 before falling in three sets.
- Tallied a 3-3 mark in doubles with one (1-0) win in spring duals.
- Went 2-3 during two fall competitions while paired with senior Scott Sears.
- Played in only one dual during the spring semester, an 8-4 victory over Utah State's Andrew Whiting and Marcus Fritz while paired with Freddy Walsh.
PRIOR TO BOISE STATE
- Foley is a native of Henderson, Nev., where he played for Coronado High School while attending and graduating from Nevada Virtual Academy.
- Was ranked as high as No. 2 in the Intermountain Tennis Association youth rankings and as high as No. 37 nationally.
- Received training as part of the USTA National High Performance Program at the Darling Tennis Center in Las Vegas.