Broncos claimed the doubles point and a singles win from Roskilly in the loss.
The 34th-ranked Broncos were knocked off by No. 48 Red Raiders in Los Angeles.
Broncos to face No. 48 Texas Tech in opening round at Los Angeles.
Broncos dominate Rainbow Warriors in Maui 6-1.
Broncos will take on the Rainbow Warriors on Maui.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for Air Force match on April 19, 2014.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for Idaho match on April 12, 2014.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for the Idaho State match on March 15, 2014.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for Middle Tennessee State match on April 5, 2014
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for Northwestern match on Jan. 17, 2014.
2013-14 ● JUNIOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Honors: All-Mountain West in doubles, Academic All-MW and MW Player of the Week (April 16) ... ranked 10th in singles for the ITA Mountain Region during spring semester and second in doubles with Brendan McClain.
- Finished junior season with a 26-13 singles mark, tying for most wins on the team ... went 7-5 in fall tournaments and 19-8 in spring duals ... 18 of his 26 wins were in straight sets.
- Played in three fall competitions ... went 3-1 at the Midland Intercollegiate (Sept. 13-15) ... reached the quarterfinal round at the ITA Mountain Regional (Oct. 16-20) in Las Vegas, Nev., finished tournament 4-1.
- Spring duals saw him play primarily at No. 4 singles where he went 12-8, also saw time on court two (1-0) and court three (6-0) ... went 7-1 against MW opponents in spring.
- Won a key three-set match against Clemson's Austin Ansari on court four which clinched the team's semifinal victory at the Blue Gray National Tennis Classic (Feb. 22-24) in Montgomery, Ala., and helped team win back-to-back titles.
- Went 3-0 in singles at Mountain West Championship (April 24-27) to help lift Boise State to its third-consecutive title.
- Tallied an overall doubles mark of 24-12 playing primarily with freshman Brendan McClain going 19-10 as a tandem, 7-2 in fall tournaments and 12-8 in team duals ... duo split time at No. 1 (7-8) and 2 (5-0) doubles in spring season.
- Teamed up with Brendan McClain to reach the doubles semifinal at the Battle of the Bay Classic (Oct. 11-13) and the doubles title match at the ITA Mountain Regional (Oct. 16-20).
- McClain and Patton went 2-0 at MW Championship and won their match 8-4 against San Diego's Romain Kalaydjian and Uros Petronijevic in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (May 10) at Los Angeles, Calif.
2012-13 ● SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- Honors: Academic All-MW.
- After sitting out the fall season, put together a 15-10 singles record in the spring.
- Played most at No. 6 singles where he was 10-4, also saw time on courts two (1-0), four (3-1) and five (1-5).
- Won two matches at MW Championship (April 25-28) in Colorado Springs, Colo., to help team win its second-straight league title.
- Won his match in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament (May 10) at Knoxville, Tenn., over Clemson's Austin Ansari 6-4, 6-4.
- Played entire spring season paired with senior Scott Sears recording an 18-9 overall record going 2-0 on court one and 16-9 at the second position ... duo won 10 of its first 11 matches of the season.
- The Sears/Patton team won two of three matches at MW tournament.
2011-12 ● FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Honors: Mountain West All-Academic Team.
- Began Boise State career with a 26-12 singles record during his first season ... went 12-4 during fall competition and 14-8 in spring duals.
- Played in 22 spring matches splitting time between courts two (2-0), four (5-3), five (3-2) and six (4-3).
- Came on strong at the end of the season, going 8-2 during his last 10 matches, including a win against UNLV on court six to help Broncos to first MW Championship title (April 28-30) in San Diego, Calif.
- Saw limited time in doubles play with a 9-6 record going 3-4 in fall tournaments and 6-2 in spring duals.
- Went 6-2 in spring matches playing with teammate Filipp Pogostkin, went 1-1 on court one and 4-1 at the third slot.
PRIOR TO BOISE STATE
- A 2011 graduate of Boise High School in Boise, Idaho.
- Honors: two-time Idaho State High School Singles Champion and one-time runner-up.
- Other Honors: Graduated with a 3.9 GPA and was a four-time member of the National Honors Society.
- Helped BHS team to four-consecutive undefeated regular seasons and to three state titles playing for coach Tommy Buford.
- Ranked in the top-50 nationally for juniors.
- Son of Boise State head coach Greg Patton ... sister played tennis at Eastern Washington University ... cousin ran track at Boise State.