Broncos claimed the doubles point and a singles win from Roskilly in the loss.
The 34th-ranked Broncos were knocked off by No. 48 Red Raiders in Los Angeles.
Broncos to face No. 48 Texas Tech in opening round at Los Angeles.
Broncos dominate Rainbow Warriors in Maui 6-1.
Broncos will take on the Rainbow Warriors on Maui.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for Air Force match on April 19, 2014.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for Idaho match on April 12, 2014.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for the Idaho State match on March 15, 2014.
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for Middle Tennessee State match on April 5, 2014
Boise State men's tennis photo gallery for the Montana State match on Jan. 16.
2013-14 ● SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- Honors: Academic All-Mountain West.
- Completed a solid sophomore campaign with a 24-7 singles mark going 8-4 in three fall tournaments and 16-3 in the spring duals season ... 5-0 record against MW opponents.
- Reached the quarterfinals of Dar Walter Tennis Classic (Oct. 4-6) ... took California's 41st-ranked Campbell Johnson to three-sets at the Battle in the Bay (Oct. 11-13) at San Francisco, Calif., before falling 4-6, 6-1, 7-5 ... one of five Boise State players to advanced to the round of 16 at the ITA Mountain Regional (Oct. 16-20) in Las Vegas, Nev., where he fell to Bronco teammate Garrett Patton 6-4, 6-3.
- Had an outstanding team dual season recording a 16-3 record ... played primarily at No. 6 singles where he went 9-3, but did see action on courts three (1-0), four (2-0) and five (4-0).
- Finished year on a team-best 13-match win streak, including two wins in Fresno, Calif., to help Boise State to its third-straight MW Championship (April 24-27).
- Earned a straight-set victory over San Diego's Andrew Raphaelson 6-3, 6-3 in the first round of the NCAA National Team Championship (May 10) at Los Angeles, Calif.
- Mitchell went a team-best 25-8 in doubles during the 2013-14 campaign, went 6-3 in fall tournaments and 19-5 in spring duals playing mainly at No. 3 position.
- In fall tournaments went 1-1 paired by Abe Hewko and Thomas Tenreiro, as well as 4-1 with Brian Foley ... lost in the doubles consolation semifinal of the ITA Mountain Regional in Las Vegas, Nev., (Oct. 16-20) with Foley.
- During spring duals he was paired with senior Nathan Sereke for most of the semester going 17-4 while playing primarily on court three ... the tandem closed the year on a 13-match win streak ... they went 3-0 at Mountain West Championship (April 24-27) to help Broncos to third straight title ... also won their match in the first round of the NCAA tournament (May 10) in Los Angeles, Calif., defeating San Diego's Ciaran Fitzgerald and Andrew Raphaelson 8-5.
2012-13 ● FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Joined the Broncos during the winter break for the spring 2013 dual season.
- Finished his first season in the Blue and Orange with a 4-2 singles record playing on courts four through six.
- Made Boise State debut with a straight-set 6-4, 6-3 win against Semion Branzburg of Montana (Jan. 19) in Boise.
- Finished year on three-match win streak concluding with a 6-2, 7-5 victory over Utah State's (March 29) Sean Levesque at No. 5 singles.
- Major player for Broncos in doubles compiling a 14-12 record playing primarily at the third position where he was 11-12 ... went 2-2 in conference matches.
- Recorded a 7-7 mark with Filipp Pogostkin going 2-0 at No. 2 doubles and 5-7 on court three ... went 0-1 on court three with Thomas Tenreiro and 7-4 with Aidan Reid, 1-0 on court two and 6-4 at the threes.
- Went 2-1 with Reid at MW Championship tournament (April 25-28) in Colorado Springs, Colo.
PRIOR TO BOISE STATE
- Native of Somerset, England, where he played at the International High Performance Academy prior to enrolling at Boise State.
- Made four International Tennis Federation Finals appearances which included Grade 2 and Grade 5 doubles championships, along with a second-place finish in the Grade 4 singles championship.
- Achieved a career-high ranking of 190th in the world within four months of playing on the ITF Circuit.
- Official hitter for Boise State Wimbledon doubles champion Wesley Moodie in 2010 and for No. 1 ranked Novak Djokovic in 2011.