The Broncos struggled in the second half against the Lady Rebels to suffer second home loss of the year.
The Broncos will host the Lobos at 2 p.m. Saturday afternoon in Taco Bell Arena.
Broncos suffer first home and conference defeat of the season.
Boise State will host the Wyoming Cowgirls at 2 p.m. in Taco Bell Arena.
Broncos hit 11-of-12 free throws in final 2:36 to win 63-53
Boise State defeated Air Force 81 to 54 Saturday at Taco Bell Arena. Brooke Pahukoa led the team with 17 points while Miqelle Askew put up 12 points herself and pulled down five rebounds.
Highlights from the Wyoming vs Boise State Women's Basketball game on January 10th.
Highlights from the Colorado State vs Boise State Women's Basketball game on December 31st.
Boise State women's basketball at home in Taco Bell Arena against Carroll College on Nov. 30.
Boise State women's basketball game at home in Taco Bell Arena against the New Mexico Lobos on Jan. 17.
Boise State women's basketball game versus Wyoming at Taco Bell Arena on Jan. 10, 2015.
Boise State women's basketball versus Northwest Nazarene in an exhibition game Nov. 7.
Boise State women's basketball in season opener versus Montana State , Nov. 14, 2014.
2013-14 ● SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- STATISTICS (Notable Rankings): Tallied 243 points (5th team), 116 rebounds (4th team), 82 assists (2nd team), five blocks and 44 steals (2nd team) ... averaged 23.1 minutes, 7.6 points (5th team), 3.6 rebounds (4th team), 2.6 assists (2nd team) and 1.4 steals (4th team) ... shot 37.8 percent from floor, 25 percent from 3-point arc and 63.2 percent from free-throw line.
- One of three Broncos to start all 32 games, played primarily two-guard and wing ... recorded one double-double ... eight games in double figure points, one with double digit rebounds ... led team in scoring on three occasions, in rebounding twice, assists eight, blocks three times and steals 11.
- First career double-double came against Lewis-Clark State (Nov. 11) with 11 points and career-high 12 rebounds.
- Team and career-high 17 points at Nevada (March 4) on 6-of-10 shooting from floor with one 3-pointer and four free throws ... team-high 15 points and four rebounds at Air Force (Jan. 29) ... 15 points and five boards at home versus Air Force (March 7) ... team-best 14 points and six rebounds at New Mexico State (Nov. 14).
2012-13 ● REDSHIRT
- Did not play in any contests as she recovered from injury.
2011-12 ● FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- STATISTICS (Notable Rankings): 146 points, 98 rebounds (5th team), 36 assists (5th team), three blocks and 43 steals (1st team / 11th MW) ... averaged 4.7 points per game, 3.2 rebounds (5th team), 1.2 assists (5th team), 1.4 steals (t-1st team) and 15.4 minutes ... shot 38.8 percent from the floor, 15.4 percent from 3-point range and 66.7 percent from free-throw line.
- Played in every game (31) with two starts at shooting guard ... wore number 10 as a freshman ... led team in scoring twice, rebounding once and assists three times ... six games in double digit points.
- First action as a Bronco was in season opener against Southern Oregon (Nov. 11) recording 13 points, five rebounds, two assists and five steals ... first career start was at home against Utah Valley (Dec. 31) finishing with four points, seven rebounds, four assists and two steals ... versus UNLV (Feb. 22) season-high 14 points, made six-of-11 field goal attempts, five rebounds, one assist and five steals ... versus Montana Tech (Dec. 8) had 10 points, season-high eight rebounds and four assists ... team-high 10 points at San Diego State (Feb. 29) to go with five rebounds and team-high three assists.
A.J. DIMOND HIGH SCHOOL
- 2011 graduate of A.J. Dimond High School in Anchorage, Alaska ... four-year starter for the Lynx's varsity squad.
- Senior year statistics were 19.3 points, 7.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists and 3.8 steals per game ... senior season had a high of 39 points in one game and nine with over 20 points ... averaged 20 points, nine rebounds, five assists, two blocks and four steals per game as a junior.
- Led Lynx to the league and district titles and a third-place finish at state junior year.
- BASKETBALL HONORS: 2011 Parade All-American ... two-time Alaska 4A State Player of the Year ... four-time all-state honoree and all-conference team member ... three-time league MVP, sophomore through senior seasons ... two-time Alaska State Gatorade Player of the Year, junior and senior years ... Anchorage Daily News State Female Athlete of the Year.
- OTHER HONORS: Three sport athlete lettering in basketball, track and flag football ... set the state record for the 100-meter hurdles ... two-time state champion in 100-meter and 300-meter hurdles ... played quarterback for the Dimond High flag football team leading the Lynx to back-to-back league championships during her final two seasons.