Broncos will hold Senior Night this Friday.
Engel scores career-high to lead Boise State with 17 points,
The Broncos made 11 3-pointers to race past the Cowgirls for the win.
Broncos looking to get back on track versus the Cowgirls.
Broncos rallied from 20 points down to force overtime before falling by six, 78-72.
Photo gallery for the College of Idaho at Boise State women's basketball game in Taco Bell Arena on Nov. 20, 2013.
Women's basketball game against Southern Oregon in Taco Bell Arena on Nov. 4, 2013 - Exhibition game.
Southern Utah at Boise State women's basketball game on Nov. 8, 2013 in Taco Bell Arena.
- Did not play in any contests as she recovered from injury.
- Played in every game (31) with two starts at shooting guard ... led team in scoring twice, rebounding once and assists three times ... six games in double digit points ... first action as a Broncos was in season opener against Southern Oregon (Nov. 11) recording 13 points, five rebounds, two assists and five steals ... first career start was at home against Utah Valley (Dec. 31) finishing with four points, seven rebounds, four assists and two steals ... versus UNLV (Feb. 22) career-high 14 points, made career-high six-of-11 field goal attempts, five rebounds, one assist and five steals ... versus Montana Tech (Dec. 8) had 10 points, career-high eight rebounds and four assists ... team-high 10 points at San Diego State (Feb. 29) to go with five rebounds and team-high three assists.
- STATISTICS (Notable Rankings) - 146 points, 98 rebounds (5th team), 36 assists (5th team), three blocks and 43 steals (1st team / 11th MW) ... averaged 4.7 points per game, 3.2 rebounds (5th team), 1.2 assists (5th team), 1.4 steals (t-1st team) and 15.4 minutes ... shot 38.8 percent from the floor, 15.4 percent from 3-point range and 66.7 percent from free-throw line.
AT A.J. DIMOND HIGH SCHOOL
- A 2011 graduate of A.J. Dimond High School in Anchorage, Alaska ... four-year starter for the Lynx's varsity squad ... senior statistics were 19.3 points, 7.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists and 3.8 steals per game ... senior season had high of 39 points in game and nine with over 20 points ... averaged 20 points, nine rebounds, five assists, two blocks and four steals per game as a junior ... led the Lynx to the league and district titles and a third-place finish at state junior year ... three sport athlete lettering in basketball, track and flag football ... holds the state record for the 100-meter hurdles ... two-time state champion in 100-meter and 300-meter hurdles ... played quarterback for the Dimond High flag football team leading the Lynx to back-to-back league championships during her final two seasons.
- HONORS - 2011 Parade All-American ... two-time Alaska 4A State Player of the Year ... four-time all-state honoree and all-conference team member ... three-time league MVP sophomore through senior seasons ... two-time Alaska State Gatorade Player of the Year, junior and senior years ... Anchorage Daily News State Female Athlete of the Year.
- Majoring in communication.