Presnell greeted 16 players on the first day of practice Monday afternoon.
Broncos play in quarterfinals Saturday night in Texas.
Broncos open postseason play in Phoenix on Thursday.
Boise State to begin Reese's MW Basketball Championships on Tuesday.
Broncos will hold Senior Night this Friday.
Boise State women's basketball at home versus New Mexico on Jan. 17, 2015.
Boise State women's basketball photo gallery for Cal State Fullerton game on Dec. 29, 2013.
Boise State women's basketball photo gallery for Idaho State game on Nov. 29, 2013.
Boise State women's basketball photo gallery for Nevada game on Jan. 15, 2014.
Boise State women's basketball photo gallery for New Mexico game on Jan. 22, 2014.
2013-14 ● SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- STATISTICS (Notable Rankings): Accumulated 262 points (4th team), 147 rebounds (3rd team), 35 assists, 10 blocks (t-3rd team) and 26 steals (4th team) ... shot 43.6 percent (t-2nd team) from floor, 44.7 percent (1st team) from 3-point line and 74.5 percent (4th team) from free-throw line ... averaged 10.9 points (3rd team), 6.1 rebounds (2nd team / 14th MW), 1.5 assists (5th team), 1.1 steals (4th team) and 29.2 minutes (2nd team).
- Played and started in 24 games at wing ... missed final six games of season with injury suffered in Fresno State contest (Feb. 26).
- Three double-doubles (t-1st team), 13 games in double figure points and three in rebounds ... led team in scoring five times, in rebounding nine, in assists four, blocks seven and steals six.
- Recorded double-doubles against Lewis-Clark State (Nov. 11) with team and career-highs for points and rebounds with 22 and 14, respectively; at Wyoming (Jan. 11) with 11 points and team-high 10 rebounds; as well as at Utah State (Jan. 18) with 19 points and 11 boards, both team highs.
- Team-high 19 points against Idaho State (Nov. 29) on 8-of-12 shooting from the floor and 3-of-4 from the arc ... had team-highs for points, rebounds and assists against Colorado State (Feb. 19) with 20, nine and two, respectively ... tallied team-high 19 points at UNLV (Feb. 22) on 9-of-13 shooting from floor to go with one 3-pointer and four rebounds ... 11 points and nine rebounds at South Dakota (Nov. 24).
2012-13 ● FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- STATISTICS (Notable Rankings): Recorded 168 points (5th team), 175 rebounds (2nd team / 13th MW), 41 assists, 17 blocks (3rd team) and 19 steals in 22.8 minutes per game ... averaged 5.6 points (6th team), 5.8 rebounds (2nd team) and 1.4 assists ... shot 34.1 percent from the floor and 70.8 percent from the free-throw line.
- Started the last 17 games of the year and played in all 30 as a forward.
- Seven games in double figure points and four with double digit rebounds ... led team in scoring twice, in rebounding 10 times, assists once, blocks seven times and steals on six occasions.
- First action for Boise State was in season opener at Utah Valley (Nov. 9) finishing with four points, seven rebounds and one assist ... first start was at home against Wyoming (Jan. 9) scoring 10 points to go with eight rebounds, three assists and one block ... recorded three doubles-doubles with 20 points and 14 rebounds against the College of Idaho (Jan. 2), 14 points and 11 boards at Nevada (Feb. 27), followed by 10 points and 10 rebounds at home versus UNLV (March 6).
2011-12 ● REDSHIRT
- Redshirted to recover from injury suffered during senior season of high school.
SAINT THOMAS MORE COLLEGIATE
- A 2011 graduate of St. Thomas More Collegiate (high school) in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
- Four-year starter for the Knight's varsity team ... missed most of senior season because of injury.
- As a junior averaged 25 points and 12 rebounds per game.
- Helped lead St. Thomas More to three-consecutive provincial tournaments ... in 2009 Provincial championship tournament broke the record for rebounds in a game with 37.
- BASKETBALL HONORS: Three-time all-conference first team and three-time all-region honoree.
- OTHER HONORS: Also lettered in soccer and volleyball.
CANADIAN NATIONAL AND PROVINCIAL TEAMS
- Member of the Canadian National Team pool ... a three-year member of the junior national team.
- 2009: As a member of the U16 team averaged 7.8 points and 7.2 rebounds for Canada in the FIBA America's Championship in Mexico.
- 2010: Team captain for the under-17 team which finished 11th at the FIBA World Championship ... averaged 6.7 points and 5.7 rebounds per game at the world championship held in France.
- 2011: Injury kept her out of national team contention.
- Provincial Team: Three-year member of the British Columbia provincial team as a prep star helping the squad to one national championship and two second-place finishes.
- Social Science