Gammel leads Broncos to victory in season finale with 11 kills
Friday's match will be "Senior Night" for the Broncos.
Alyssa Gammel and Taylor Murphey combined for 36 kills
This is the final road trip of the season for Boise State.
Alyssa Gammel and Brittany Reardon led the Broncos to victory with 11 kills each.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Colorado State match on Oct. 31, 2013.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Nevada match on Sept. 12, 2013.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Sacramento State match on Sept. 14, 2013.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for San Diego State match on Oct. 26, 2013.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Wyoming match on Nov. 2, 2013.
INDOOR CAREER SUMMARY
- Reardon is a two-sport athlete at Boise State competing in both indoor and sand volleyball.
- HONORS: 2013 Northwestern Wildcat Challenge (Sept. 6-8) and Courtyard Marriott Bronco Volleyball Classic (Sept. 12-14).
- Three-year starter, has started in 80 of the 85 matches played to date at middle blocker.
- Has accumulated 557 kills (1.88 kps), hitting percentage of 34.8 percent, four assists (0.01 aps), nine service aces (0.03 saps), 32 digs (0.11 dps), 255 blocks (0.86 bps) and 705 points (2.38 pps).
- CAREER RANKINGS: 557 kills is 11th in rally scoring era ... 1.88 kills per set is 12th in rally scoring era ... .348 hitting percentage is the all-time school record, 23 block solos is eighth in rally scoring era ... 232 block assists is 14th all-time and fourth in rally scoring era, 255 total blocks ranks 17th all-time and fourth in rally scoring era ... 705 points is 10th all-time, while 2.38 points per set is also 10th all-time.
- SEASON RANKINGS: Hitting percentage of .378 in 2013 is all-time school record, 2011 hitting percentage of .355 ranks fourth all-time, while the 2012 hitting percentage of .312 is 17th all-time ... 90 total blocks in 2012 ranks tied for 11th in rally scoring era, 87 blocks in 2013 is tied for 13th in rally scoring era.
- MATCH RANKINGS: Top-10 match marks during the rally scoring era include: 59.1 percent versus Portland State (Sept. 3, 2011) ranks fifth, 55.6 percent hitting against Fresno State (Sept. 20, 2012) is 11th ... 12 blocks assists at Seattle (Sept. 11, 2012) is the all-time school record and is tied for first in total blocks all-time.
- CAREER HIGHS: 16 kills versus Fresno State (Sept. 20, 2012), hitting percentage of .846 percent (11-0-13) versus Texas Southern (Sept. 16, 2011), one assist (three times), two service aces against Colorado State (Sept. 24, 2011), two digs (five times), 12 blocks at Seattle (Sept. 11, 2012) and 18.5 points against Utah Valley (Nov. 1, 2011).
2013 - REDSHIRT-JUNIOR HIGHLIGHTS
- SEASON HONORS: Named to Northwestern Wildcat Challenge and the Courtyard Marriott Bronco Volleyball Classic all-tournament Teams.
- Started all 28 matches played as a middle blocker ... competed in 102 sets.
- Tallied 198 kills, one assist, six digs, 87 blocks and 247.0 points ... averaged 1.94 kills, 0.85 blocks and 2.42 points per set.
- Fourth on team in kills, first in blocks and fourth in points ... third in Mountain West and 36th nationally for hitting percentage on the year at .378, fifth in conference play hitting 35.7 percent ... had 19 matches (out of 28) with three or more blocks.
- Season-high 13 kills in the Broncos win at San Jose State (Sept. 26) with five blocks ... hit a season-high 66.7 percent against Sac State (Sept. 14) and 55 percent versus Columbia (Sept. 6) ... named to Northwestern Wildcat Challenge All-Tournament at Evanston, Ill., after recording 25 kills, and nine blocks in three matches ... earned all-tournament honors at the Courtyard Marriott Bronco Volleyball Classic Team at Boise, Idaho, after tallying 29 kills while hitting 50 percent and adding 10 blocks during three contests ... season high for blocks was six on two occasions both against UNLV, in Boise (Oct. 24) and at Las Vegas (Nov. 23), she also added 10 kills in each contest.
2012 - REDSHIRT-SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- Started in 27 of 28 matches played at middle blocker, saw action in 99 sets.
- Accumulated 183 kills for a 1.85 kills per set average while hitting a team-second-best 31.2 percent ... had nine matches where she hit 40 percent or better ... had nine contests with four or more blocks.
- Ranked fourth on team in kills, seventh in the Mountain West and 146th nationally in hitting percentage ... recorded a team-high 90 blocks to average 0.91 per set.
- Tallied a career-high 16 kills at home against Fresno State (Sept. 20), one of eight matches in double-digit kills ... hit a season-high 75 percent at Arizona (Sept. 14) going 10-1-12, followed by a 59.1 percent against Portland State (Aug. 3) going 15-2-22 ... tied for second-most blocks in a match at Seattle (Sept. 11) with 12 on the way to her lone double-double with 10 kills.
2011 - REDSHIRT-FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Had a strong freshman campaign starting in 25 of 29 matches played at middle blocker.
- Recorded 176 kills for a 1.85 per set average and a team-high 35.5 hitting percentage ... tallied a second-best 78 blocks with eight solos ... ranked fifth on team in points with 228 for a 2.4 per set average.
- First action in the Blue and Orange came in the season opener versus Pacific (Aug. 26) recording 12 kills and one block, hit a school-high .611 percent (12-1-18) for a five set match ... tallied season-high 15 kills vs. Portland State (Sept. 3) to go with .591 hitting percentage ... recorded a season-high eight blocks vs. Drake (Aug. 27) ... hit a program second best .846 percent (11-0-13) against Texas Southern (Sept. 16).
2010 - REDSHIRT
- Did not play in any matches during the season.
SAND CAREER SUMMARY
- Reardon was a member of the 2014 inaugural sand volleyball team at Boise State.
- Saw action in all 11 matches recording a 1-10 mark overall, including a 1-6 record at No. 1 pairs with Alyssa Gammel.
STAYTON HIGH SCHOOL
- A 2010 graduate of Stayton High School in Stayton, Ore.
- Played as a member of the varsity volleyball team for four seasons as a middle blocker and outside hitter ... a three-year starter for the Eagles.
- Had a .507 hitting percentage as a senior as well as a .147 service ace percentage ... led the team in kills and blocks as a junior and senior.
- Helped team to four state tournament appearances placing ninth all four years
- VOLLEYBALL HONORS: Named to the Capital All-League First Team in 2008 and 2009, made second team in 2007 ... named the Capital League Player of the Year in 2009 ... named to the 2009 Oregon 4A All-State First Team ... a team captain in 2009 ... named Offensive MVP for SHS in 2009 and 2008, as well as Most Improved in 2007 and MVP in 2009.
- OTHER HONORS: Also participated in track and field for the Eagles ... a three-year honor roll member.