INDOOR CAREER SUMMARY
- Hayes is a two-sport athlete competing in both indoor and sand volleyball for the Broncos.
- Reshirted as a true freshman during the 2013 indoor season.
2013 - REDSHIRT
- Did not play in any matches.
SAND CAREER SUMMARY
- Competed on the 2014 inaugural sand volleyball team for the Broncos.
- Saw action in six matches recording a 3-3 overall mark competing at the number five pair.
- Along with teammate Maddy O'Donnell they teamed up to win the first pairs match in Boise State history, a two-set win 21-14, 33-31 over Saint Mary's (April 4) duo of Conroy and Popovic.
ARCADIA HIGH SCHOOL
- A 2013 graduate of Arcadia High School in Phoenix, Ariz.
- Four-year starter for the Titans' varsity squad coached by Josh Olshan ... played first two years at middle blocker and last two at outside hitter.
- Helped team to four consecutive 4A Division 2 state tournament appearances reaching the final during junior and senior years, and semifinals sophomore season.
- Team went a combined 61-9 during her last two years and 18-3 in league ... team won one conference title with two second place finishes.
- Senior year averaged 5.3 kills per set while hitting 38.4 percent ... junior year averaged 4.7 kills per set and hit 38.8 percent.
- VOLLEYBALL HONORS: Three-time all-state, twice on first team, and honorable mention as a freshman ... three-time first-team all-region, four-time all-conference first team and league MVP as a sophomore.
- Played club ball for the East Valley Juniors of Chandler, Ariz., where she was coached by Jamie Rhome and Sean Callahan.
- Was named to the Millennium All-Tournament Team as a freshman ... sophomore through senior years was the three-time MVP at the White Tanks Tournament and made the Nike Tournament of Champions All-Tournament Team twice.
- Participated in USA Volleyball's high performance program as a member of the Arizona Region Team as a freshman.
- Sophomore year she was a member of the USA Continental Team.
- Invited to the USA National Team tryouts during her junior season.