Broncos will host 12 matches in 2015.
The Bronco duo where named to the 12-member squad that will play in Europe this summer.
Boise State's MW postseason honorees talk about awards.
Nobley and Oliver named Freshman and Newcomer of the Year, respectively.
Broncos travel to UNLV and Utah State for final two matches.
Boise State versus New Mexico on Oct. 30, 2014.
Boise State versus Utah State on Oct. 14, 2014.
Boise State volleyball versus Air Force on Nov. 1, 2014.
Boise State volleyball versus Colorado State on Sept. 27, 2014.
Boise State volleyball versus Nevada on Oct. 9, 2014.
INDOOR CAREER SUMMARY
- Baugh is a two-sport athlete competing in both indoor and sand volleyball at Boise State.
- Has played in 92 matches to date at setter with 51 starts.
- HONORS: Postseason All-Mountain West and Three-time Academic All-Mountain West honoree.
- NOTABLE RANKINGS (Top 15 during rally scoring era only, 2001-present)
- CAREER RANKINGS:
- Assists: 3rd (2,425)
- Assists per set: 3rd (7.28)
- Service aces: 12th (64)
- Service aces per set: 14th (0.19)
- Digs: 14th (567)
- Digs per set: 14th (1.70)
- SINGLE-SEASON RANKINGS:
- Assists: 2nd (1,209 in 2014)
- Assists per set: 2nd (11.30 in 2014)
- Attack pct.: 3rd (.373 in 2014)
- Assists: 14th (630 in 2013)
- Assists: 15th (586 in 2012)
- SINGLE-MATCH HIGHS:
- Kills: 7, at Air Force (10/2/2014)n
- Attacks: 12 two times, last at UNLV (11/22/2014)
- Assists: 65, at Utah State (11/25/2014)
- Serve aces: 3 two times, last at UNLV (11/22/2014)
- Digs: 15, at UNLV (11/22/2014)
- Blocks: 7, at Utah State (11/25/2014)
- Block solo: 1 four times, last at UNLV (11/22/2014)
- Block assist: 7, at Utah State (11/25/2014)
2014 - JUNIOR HIGHLIGHTS
- SEASON HONORS: Postseason All-Mountain West Team h Academic All-Mountain West h named to two all-tournament teams during the season: Northwest Challenge (Aug. 30) in Boise and at the Islander Classic in Corpus Christi, Texas, where she was also the Most Valuable Player.
- Started all 30 matches at setter during the season and was the primary setter throughout matches.
- Tallied 95 kills, hit 37.3 percent, 1,209 assists, 24 service aces, 223 digs, 70 blocks and 156 points h averaged 11.3 assists, 2.1 digs and 0.65 blocks per set.
- Led the team, second in MW and 46th in NCAA for total assists h led team, second in MW and 18th in NCAA in assists per set h tied for third on team for total services aces h third on team for total digs.
- Led team in assists in all 30 matches, services aces eight times, digs four and blocks three h had team-best six double-doubles on the year including three straight to end the season h 13 matches with 40 or more assists.
- Recorded doubles versus Tulsa (Sept. 9) on 53 assists and 12 digs h at Wyoming (Oct. 25) with a then-career-high in assists with 56 and digs with 13 h New Mexico (Oct. 30) on 45 assists and 12 digs h San Diego State (Nov. 18) on 47 assists and 11 digs h at UNLV (Nov. 22) on 53 assists and career-high 15 digs h at Utah State (Nov. 25) on a career-high 65 assists and 11 digs, also tallied a career-high seven blocks against the Aggies.n
2013 - SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- SEASON HONORS:Academic All-Mountain West.
- Saw action in all 30 matches with 11 starts at setter.
- Recorded 24 kills, 630 assists, 18 service aces, 170 digs and one block for a combined total of 46.0 points on the season ... averaged 5.68 assists and 1.53 digs per set.
- Ranked second on team in assists and tied for third in service aces ... led team in assists 12 times and had 15 matches with 20 or more.
- Tallied a career-high 44 assists against UNLV (Oct. 24) ... recorded 33 assists at Air Force (Nov. 9), 29 at UNLV (Nov. 23) and 28 versus Gonzaga (Aug. 31), as well as against Wyoming (Nov. 2) ... career-best three service aces against North Texas (Sept. 13) at Courtyard Marriott Bronco Volleyball Classic ... career-high four blocks on two occasions first versus UNLV (Oct. 24), then at Air Force (Nov. 9).
2012 - FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- SEASON HONORS: Academic All-Mountain West.
- Played in 32 matches with 10 starts at setter.
- Amassed 23 kills, 586 assists, 22 service aces, 174 digs, two block assists and 46 points ... averaged 5.1 assists and 1.51 digs per set.
- First action in the blue and orange came in the season opener against Washington (Aug. 24) in the Northwest Challenge at Seattle recording 12 assists and five digs ... recorded two double-doubles in season against Portland State (Aug. 25) with 22 assists and 13 digs, as well as UC Irvine (Sept. 8) with 24 assists and 11 digs ... first start was against Gonzaga at the Northwest Challenge (Aug. 25) finishing with one kill, 21 assists, and four digs ... season high in kills was two recorded five times, the last coming at home against Nevada (Oct. 13) ... season-high 33 assists at New Mexico (Oct. 4) and a season-best 13 digs against Portland State (Aug. 25).
SAND CAREER SUMMARY
- Member of the 2014 inaugural sand volleyball team at Boise State.
- Played in all 11 matches recording an overall mark of 1-10 competing primarily at the top three positions.
NORTH KITSAP HIGH SCHOOL
- A 2012 graduate of North Kitsap High School in Poulsbo, Wash.
- A four-year starter playing both as a setter and outside hitter.
- Holds school records for kills (594) and aces (92) in a season, kills (46) and aces (8) in a match, and career records for kills (1,408), aces (259), blocks (102), digs (920), while ranking second in assists at 1,084.
- Helped NKHS to two-consecutive Washington state tournament appearances, the only two in school history ... during four year prep career her team went 69-19, won four consecutive league titles and advanced to district tournament each season.
- VOLLEYBALL HONORS: Two-time Olympic League MVP, four-time All-Olympic League First Team, four-time All-Kitsap County Team, two-time recipient of the state sportsmanship award, four-time North Kitsap High School team MVP and four-time team captain
- OTHER HONORS: Also a letterwinner on the NKHS basketball team where she was honorable mention all-league ... four-time Honor Roll and Scholar Athlete, graduated with honors.
- Played club ball for the Washington Volleyball Academy of Edmonds, Wash.
- Four-year starter at setter.
- Team placed third at the 2011 Las Vegas Invitational, second at 2010 Spokane Qualifier and first at the 2010 Emerald City Classic ... they advanced to the USAV Championships four-consecutive years, playing in the Open Division in 2010 and 2011.