Sierra Nobley named to the All-Northwest Challenge Tournament Team.
Reardon and Oliver lead Broncos with 12 and 11 kills, respectively.
Broncos open season this weekend against Gonzaga, Portland State and No. 4 Washington at Bronco Gym.
Broncos picked two spots higher than they finished in 2013.
There are 11 days until the Boise State volleyball season begins.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Gonzaga match on Aug. 29, 2014
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Colorado State match on Oct. 31, 2013.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Nevada match on Sept. 12, 2013.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for Sacramento State match on Sept. 14, 2013.
Boise State volleyball photo gallery for San Diego State match on Oct. 26, 2013.
INDOOR CAREER SUMMARY
- Murphey is a two-sport athlete participating in both indoor and sand volleyball for Boise State.
- Has played in 81 matches during her career with 31 starts at outside hitter.
- Has tallied a combined 494 kills (1.89 kps), a hitting percentage of .224, seven assists (0.03 aps), one service aces (0.01 saps), 108 digs (0.41 dps), 148 blocks (0.57 bps) and 570.5 points (2.18 pps).
- CAREER RANKINGS: 13th during rally scoring era for total kills and 11th in kills per set ... 17th all-time in hitting percentage at 22.4 percent which ranks seventh during rally scoring era ... eighth in block assists for rally scoring era with 145, 11th in total blocks and eighth in blocks per set.
- SEASON RANKINGS:Ranks 18th in total kills during the 2013 season with 263 ... 2013 hitting percentage of 24.5 ranks 16th in rally scoring era, while the 2012 percentage of 23.4 percent is 19th ... 74 total blocks during 2012 ranks 16th during rally scoring era.
- CAREER HIGHS: 20 kills against Gonzaga (Aug. 31, 2013), hitting percentage of 53.8 percent (7-0-13) versus Air Force (Oct. 20, 2013), one assist (seven times), one service ace versus Texas Southern (Sept. 16, 2011), seven digs at UNLV (Nov. 23, 2013), six blocks (four times) and 22 points against Gonzaga (Aug. 31, 2013).
2013 - JUNIOR HIGHLIGHTS
- SEASON HONORS: Named to Northwestern Wildcat Challenge All-Tournament Team.
- Started in 18 of the 30 matches played as an outside hitter ... saw action in 111 of the 112 sets during season.
- Accumulated 263 kills, three assists, 54 digs, 59 blocks and 293.5 points ... averaged 2.37 kills, 0.49 digs, 0.53 blocks and 2.64 points per set ... hit 24.5 percent.
- Ranked third on team in kills, blocks and points ... 11 matches with double-figure kills.
- Made Wildcat Challenge All-Tournament Team (Sept. 6-8) for recording 26 kills while hitting 29.4 percent to go with 17 digs and six blocks ... recorded career-high 20 kills in the five-set Bronco win over Gonzaga (Aug. 31) at Northwest Challenge in Portland, Ore. ... team-high five blocks at Fresno State (Sept. 28) ... led Broncos at New Mexico (Nov. 7) with 13 kills ... 17 kills, career and team-high (tied) six blocks at UNLV (Nov. 23), hit 35.9 percent in 3-2 Bronco victory ... hit a carer-best 53.8 percent against Air Force (Oct. 20).
2012 - SOPHOMORE HIGHLIGHTS
- Started in eight of 31 matches played at outside hitter, saw time in 108 sets.
- Recorded a team-third-best 190 kills to average 1.76 kills per set with a hitting percentage of 23.4 percent.
- Had a season-high 11 kills on three occasions at Sacramento State (Aug. 31), at Nevada (Nov. 8) and at San Diego State (Nov. 10) ... recorded a season-best hitting percentage of .400 at home against San Diego State (Oct. 11) ... 41 digs and a team-second-best 74 blocks on the year ... recorded an all-time-high six blocks in three matches at CSU Bakersfield (Oct. 6), San Jose State (Sept. 7) and at Seattle (Sept. 11).
2011 - FRESHMAN HIGHLIGHTS
- Played in 20 matches with five starts, saw action in a total of 42 sets.
- Tallied 41 kills, 13 digs, 15 blocks and 50 points during season.
- First action as a Bronco came in season opener vs. Pacific (Aug. 26) at the Crystal Inn Thunderbird Invitational ... recorded season-best six kills vs. Arkansas, Pine-Bluff (Sept. 16) ... season-high four blocks against Utah Valley (Nov. 1).
SAND CAREER SUMMARY
- Was a member of the 2014 inaugural sand volleyball team for the Broncos.
- Saw action in 10 matches recording a 5-5 overall mark competing primarily at the number four and five pairs.
SNOW CANYON HIGH SCHOOL:
- A 2011 graduate of Snow Canyon High School in Saint George, Utah.
- Three-year member of the SCHS varsity volleyball team.
- Helped the Warriors to three of five-straight 4A/3A Utah State Championships ... led the team in kills, blocks and digs in 2010 ... helped team to a 32-1 record in 2010.
- VOLLEYBALL HONORS: Three-time state all-tournament team honoree ... three-time Region 9 First Team honoree ... three-time Salt Lake Tribune All-State First Team honoree ... two-time Deseret News All-State First Team honoree, as well as one second team honor.
- An eight-year member of Southern Utah Volleyball Academy (club).
- Played on three teams 16-under through 18-under that qualifier for the 2010 Junior Nationals.